Sunday, 23 January 2011

The people of Britain

There are four 'nations' of Britain SCOTLAND, ENGLAND, WALES AND ITELAND.
I form China, in my country we used 'ying guo ren' called people who live in Britain. ' Ying ' form capital English's 'E'. 'Gou' means country and 'Ren' means people. We also used 'Yang gui zi' called people who live in other country, becouse of there are many different countries people want invade and occupy our country, they are make a war with my country in history, ' Yang' means other countries people, and 'gui zi' means like evil person or fierce animal.
In my maind, I guess there are different history custom, culture, and people's style between the people of the 'four nations'. Such as, some people plerce through dress, other never do that.
When I came to UK, i find many intersting things. First, i know the UK flag's name '' The Union Jack'', and different nation have themselvies flags. I know Wales flag have a dragon, becouse i study in Wales.In Wales there are about 3 million people. I can find many different flowers in market when i go shopping, such as Rose. I don't konw what british favious colours are, may be nest time i will be know.
I speed a christmas days in UK, and i think i will take a St David at 1 March. About other national days i do not know, in fact  i do not care, even i can find them from some imformation.In Wales , some old people can speak Wales languages and i can use it say '' hellow'', it is '' sumai''.
 

1 comment:

  1. An interesting blog Wei.
    You have answered most of the questions, but not all of them. Please use the handout I gave you in class called 'People and country' and the internet to find the answers to ALL the questions that you were asked to answer. Please update your blog (as soon as possible) with the answers. You can do this by posting another blog or adding a comment below mine.

    Thank you
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete